As of May 1, 2016, all invoices for Mr. Trashman customers will be emailed unless an email address is not on file. Please email us ASAP to sign up for e-invoicing.
To make our customers’ personal and financial information more secure, Mr. Trashman now offers e-pay options through Intuit Quickbooks. More than a million small businesses trust their financial data with QuickBooks, and this will allow our customers to enjoy peace of mind every time they pay.
All information will be protected and kept confidential.
Current Mr. Trashman customers with email addresses on file will receive invoices with a link to pay online. See below for examples of what customers can expect to see:
1. Email from Mr. Trashman from Quickbooks in your inbox. Click “View invoice” to see full information about your service charges and for link to pay online.
2. After clicking “View invoice” you’ll see the full invoice with Mr. Trashman logo, your billing name and address, and description of the charges. Click “Pay now” in upper right hand corner to pay.
3. After clicking “Pay now” you will see the following screen where you can enter your credit card information to pay your invoice online. You can also choose to save your payment information with Intuit Quickbooks so that you can pay faster next time.
Not receiving email invoices? Click here to provide your contact information so Mr. Trashman can send you an invoice with a link to pay online safely and securely.
Other Payment Information:
- Interested in Automatic Credit Card Billing? Click here to print, complete, and mail in a form allowing Mr. Trashman to charge your credit card automatically each quarter.
- Please DO NOT leave your payment on your trash barrel as your trash collector is not responsible for collecting payments and to avoid checks being lost or stolen.
Questions? Call 508-278-6910.