Help Mr. Trashman with efficient trash and recycling collection when there’s snow on the ground by following these guidelines:
- Please have your barrels out by 7:00 am and be sure to properly space them away from snow banks, cars, utility poles, mailboxes, or other obstacles.
- Try to place barrels at the end of the driveway or as close to the curb as possible, but not in the street.
- Make sure trash and recycling bins are clearly visible to the driver and are not hidden behind snow banks, trees, bushes, or cars.
- Please do not place barrels on top of snow banks.
- Please bring empty barrels in as soon as possible to allow plow trucks complete access to roadways.
- By following these basic guidelines, you can help ensure proper collection of your recycling and trash this winter season. Thanks for your help!
- Remember, trash trucks do not operate well on snow and ice. Private roads and driveways must be cleared of snow and ice, especially on hills, so we can access the area. Our drivers will not attempt to access areas that aren’t clear and accessible.
- Don’t feel like dragging those barrels to the curb? Learn about our premium, hands-off service where we pick up your barrels from your garage and return them for you.
Please do this